Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who would like to see DVD/VCD burning capability?

you have to remux them in order for them to work with dvdauthor. its hard to find free command line apps to burn dvds.

personaly i would like to have the batch files to get the mpegs ready to burn but not acctully burn ...

at present i use mpeg-vcr's gop fixer , tempeg to demux , besweet to convert from mpa ( audio ) to ac3 , maestro to create dvd ...

this is of course much more complex than needed ( all you need to do realy is fix the gops , turn the mpeg into a vob , and create a video_ts.ifo (ifoedit is a fantastic tool for this ) ) but i also do a bunch more with menus etc ...

mainly some batch files to prepare the mpeg would save sooo much time.

BTW .. the package dvd2svcd has a TON of free command line tools for fixing up mpegs .. including bbmpeg ( this handles the audio delay , and the de-mux/re-mux )...

doom9.org is definitly the source for any information on making dvd's of any sort.
    oh ya , the audio_ts folder is never used ( excpet multiple launagues etc ) , but meny dvd players will not see a dvd as a real dvd without it.

convert.bat gets the files ready to burn.
    dvdburn.bat burns the dvd structure

burning is pretty open.