Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Listings 2 - Support Thread

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbelstilzchen View Post
    its changed on 11.02.2007
    okay, I'll send you an updated version of the converter that supports some of the mentioned "extra information". Then you should be able to use xmltvextras as described on the wiki.

-alibert

Hi,

as a result of dshoup's issue described above, I've updated the XmltvExtras utility. You can download the latest version at the wiki.

-alibert

Thanks a lot for your ClickfinderToXmltv-Tool now everything works like a charm .

(Had some minor issues - some channels seem to have been renamed )
    Software: Windows 7 prof 64bit
    Hardware: Hauppauge HVR-930c

Sky EPG

hi is there a way in tv listings 2 to have the epg broken up into movies, entertainment, kids, music etc like in sky? so the front page you would select say kids and it will only bring up the kids channels.

Thanks for any advice

Pete
    Pentium 4 3000, XP, 1.5gig of memory, 460gig harddrive, Nova T Dual, , PVRX2 3 MVP`s

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by petewxm View Post
    hi is there a way in tv listings 2 to have the epg broken up into movies, entertainment, kids, music etc like in sky? so the front page you would select say kids and it will only bring up the kids channels.
    I don't know how the "Sky EPG" looks like, but from my understanding, you'd like to group your channels into separate guides. This can be configured in the config application -> plugins -> tv listings -> guides tab page. Here, you can define multiple guides, each with only those channels you want to see in this guide.

-alibert

Display issues

I am having a few problems with the display using this plugin. Whenever i select a show i get the purple selection color on the new selection but the previous selection does turn back into blue.

Also I am using the zap2xml script that has been posted here and the XmltvExtras and XmltvIcons dont work with the xml that is output.

Does anyone have these issues or better yet, solutions to them?

SDCougar

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcougar View Post
    I am having a few problems with the display using this plugin. Whenever i select a show i get the purple selection color on the new selection but the previous selection does turn back into blue.
    sorry, but I think I don't understand your problem. Could you please try and explain it a little bit more detailed, maybe together with a screenshot? Which skin are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by sdcougar View Post
    Also I am using the zap2xml script that has been posted here and the XmltvExtras and XmltvIcons dont work with the xml that is output.

Does anyone have these issues or better yet, solutions to them?

SDCougar
    the same as above, I can't provide any help with only such a few information. What doesn't work with the XmltvExtras tool? Does it crash your computer? Does it display an error message? Is it doing something that you don't expect?

-alibert

can i use this plugin with schedules direct?

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by chewy747 View Post
    can i use this plugin with schedules direct?
    what is "schedules direct"?

-alibert

Zap2It replacement for North American users.

http://www.schedulesdirect.org

Chewy747: You would probably need to use XMLTv to pull the listings from Schedules Direct first. XMLTvExtras can then be run on that file.