Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: International Cinema Listings plugin version 6.2

Please ignore last bit of post about text overlap, I've worked out it is because the 2 Cinemas in question have longer addresses and so the name seems to 'push up'

STEEB

How long is the name/telephone number/address for the 2 cinemas that overlap? Unfortunately there is only so much screen space to use.

edit: too late
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

I think I sent as you replied

Is it possible to edit the skin.xml file to make this Cinema info smaller text and/or slightly lower on the screen? I started messing with it but the Plugin wouldn't even then open!

Is it possible and I think there are some threads on editing skin files. But to be honest have you tried shortening the address? I find that's the best *easiest* fix.
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

Many thanks for all the info, I did edit the addresses down and managed to avoid the overlap but 2 of the names appear literally right beneath the Main Menu selector and it looks a bit cluttered, hence my query. But it is certainly something I can live with for now so once again....

cheers

STEEB

Done. It works, except for the same Cinema details issue (only phone no, no name or address) noted by steeb. Manually entered these and marked file as RO.

Thanks.

With GB 1.1.5, and ICLP 6.2, I get an error. Attached is a screenshot and logs.
    Currently Running: 1.4.7
    HTPC:
    Motherboard: ASUS P5LD2 Mobo w/ 945P chipset / CPU: Intel P4 3.0GHz
    RAM: 3GB RAM / Video: ASUS Radeon X300SE 128Mb PCIx 16
    Tuner(s): ATI TV 650 Dual (PCIx)

Feeding:
    2 - Wired MVP

Quote Originally Posted by mkenyon2 View Post
    Attached is a screenshot and logs.
    There are no errors in the log, I don't think that is the log file for that refresh run. Can you delete InternationalCinemaListingsPlugIn2.exe.log and then run InternationalCinemaListingsUpdater.exe again?
    My Projects

For anyone interested

Thank you McBain for a great Plugin.

Perhaps this should be posted on the Skin Forum but it is specific to this Plugin and the Skin Forums are very random (and lacking in detail).

In case anyone is running this Plugin (ICL) with Comm 3 Skin I tried editing down the address details of local Cinemas but still found them not showing up well when selecting the Cinema itself.

I found out what to do with the Skin file, easy when you know, (and I'm no programmer!) and now displays perfecto. And this is on a 10 Inch TFT Screen in my Kitchen. Looks lovely!

If interested let me know

STEEB

In regards to my previous problem:
    I still get the same message. I removed the .log file, but a new one is never created.

I tried a full uninstall, and reinstall of 6.1, and still the same issue.
    Currently Running: 1.4.7
    HTPC:
    Motherboard: ASUS P5LD2 Mobo w/ 945P chipset / CPU: Intel P4 3.0GHz
    RAM: 3GB RAM / Video: ASUS Radeon X300SE 128Mb PCIx 16
    Tuner(s): ATI TV 650 Dual (PCIx)

Feeding:
    2 - Wired MVP