Thread: Problem adding images to MovieWiz

Problem adding images to MovieWiz

I went to add an image today from a local source. When I choose the image nothing shows up. I tried a different image to see if it was the image, I had the same result.
    Now, when I import a new show and it tries to pull the image off of the Internet, the configuration piece of MovieWiz gives me an error (I don't have the exact error right now as my son is watching Cars).
    Have you seen anything like this? If not what logs will you need (I can get those for you when my son is done watching TV). Thanks in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE1234 View Post
    I went to add an image today from a local source. When I choose the image nothing shows up. I tried a different image to see if it was the image, I had the same result.
    Now, when I import a new show and it tries to pull the image off of the Internet, the configuration piece of MovieWiz gives me an error (I don't have the exact error right now as my son is watching Cars).
    Have you seen anything like this? If not what logs will you need (I can get those for you when my son is done watching TV). Thanks in advance for your help.
    It's best to just zip up ALL the files in the logs directory and post those.
    NPVR Server: Win10 / AMD Phenom II X4 965 / 8gRAM / ATI Radeon 7700 Series / Hauppauge 2250
    Misc: HDHR Prime, rPI LibreElec & Amazon FireStick Kodi clients

I had some other strange issues, so I decided to reload MovieWiz and all is happy now. Not sure what was going on.