Thread: A couple of questions regarding Moviewiz

A couple of questions regarding Moviewiz

Hi,

Moviewiz is the 1st plugin I installed after I set up GB-PVR. Great piece of work.

I have a few questions thougH:

1. Why the font inside movie description window very ugly? It is like mono spaced 10 pt courier front.
    2. Can get about 1/3 of my the movie descriptions. File names are properly named and some other program can get it. Eg. <15 minutes>, <cars>

Thanks,
    Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by qiuqiu View Post
    1. Why the font inside movie description window very ugly? It is like mono spaced 10 pt courier front.
    That is so the description block lines up correctly. You can edit the skin.xml file if you want, but the descriptions may not line up properly.
    2. Can get about 1/3 of my the movie descriptions. File names are properly named and some other program can get it. Eg. <15 minutes>, <cars>
    If on load, the file does not get a hit on the description lookup it could be due to multiple hits on the title, so there was not a clear winner. You can :
    • go to the "Manage Content" tab (in the config)
    • Locate the movie in question (via << < > >> or the drop-down combo box)
    • Edit the title (if neccessary)
    • Click "Lookup Details". If there are multiple hits, a dialog will pop allowing you to select the appropriate title.
    • If you select the wrong title, click on alternatives and you can select a different entry.
    NPVR Server: Win10 / AMD Phenom II X4 965 / 8gRAM / ATI Radeon 7700 Series / Hauppauge 2250
    Misc: HDHR Prime, rPI LibreElec & Amazon FireStick Kodi clients

Thanks, this is perfect. This is wonderful stuff! I am really looking forward for upcoming releases!