Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with ICL v6.2

Problems with ICL v6.2

Hiya,

running latest version of your Plugin (6.2) with GBPVR v.1.1.5.

Most days (I run ICL daily as scheduled task) I get a Microsoft error report when running it. Some days (about every 5) it just seems to work. Any ideas

BTW thanks for great Plugin!

Cheers

STEB

If you attach the updater log file next time you get an error I will take a look.

C:\Program Files\devnz\gbpvr\Plugins\InternationalCinemaListi ngs\InternationalCinemaListingsPlugIn2.exe.log
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

Updater Log File

Hiya,

attached is the log file. I haven't had a successful update for 7 days now.

Cheers

STEEB

Hmm, no error, it just seems to stop. If you run the update again manually (gbpvr\Plugins\InternationalCinemaListings\Interna tionalCinemaListingsUpdater.exe) do you get the same log?

Interestingly I've just run an update here with your cinema codes and it's fine, apart from the missing cinema names. But these can be manually added to cinemas.xml and then set to read only.It's due to an annoying change on the easycinema.com site.
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

ICL Not updating

Hi again,

thanks for taking a look. I had actually tried before to run the updater manually from plugins but it has the same effect. Yes I looked at the log too and it just stops, very odd. This is what happens in the log everytime, it just stops and I get a microsoft error pop up.

I have the Cinemas file as read only so this is good.

I have just reinstalled ICL 6.2 again in the hope that this would cure the problem but am still getting the same error

PVRX2 now says 8 days since an update so I guess it is broken completely now, it did work on and off before but was good enough. Any ideas?

cheers

STEEB

Well after running ICL after reinstalling at least 8 times before my last post I ran it again after posting and it ran!!!

So I guess it is still working.......... I'll wait to see if it runs OK on Schedule later.

STEEB

ICL Still Crashing

Hi again,

it crashed again overnight when running as a schedule and I've tried it again manually, once again crashes, same thing in the log as before, it just stops!

STEEB

What other plugins do you use?
    Can you post the contents of <InternationalCinemaListings> in your config.xml file.
    How reliable is you're internet connection?
    Firewall?

Quote Originally Posted by steeb View Post
    same thing in the log as before, it just stops!
    Did it stop at the same part?
    My Projects

ICL v6.2 Crash

Hello again

Only other non-standard Plugins running are:

Skin
    Weather
    Ubu Radio (Web Radio)

GBPVR Elements: 0.6.5.5

GBPVR Common Utilities: 3.0.2807.33425

Do these matter with ICL?

Not trying to advertise Internet Connection but I am with Zen, expensive but more reliable than a great night out.

Don't run Windows Firewall but run firewall from Router.

Attached is entry from config.xml

Cheers

STEEB

What happens if you set <DownloadTrailers> and <UseIMDBToFillFilmInfoGaps> to false? Then manually run the updater and then post the log.
    My Projects