Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hauppauge HVR-2250

I entered in all of that and still it wont let me watch live tv in the system...
    Thats a bit of vague description. Did you you do the 'map digital channels epg channels' step? When it did the channel scan, did it find your channels?

Did you you do the 'map digital channels epg channels' step?
    always do...

When it did the channel scan, did it find your channels?
    It always has. even before I altered the bda.ini file...

I've done everything just as the guide says and all that I get back is it says that there are no available tuners for that channel...

At the end of the channel scan, did you click the 'tuning request' column next to the EPG channels on the left of the screen to perform the channel mapping for each channel found?

If so, then try watching live tv then zip and attach the pvrx2.exe.log and pvrx2.exe-native.log and I'll take a look.

here you go!

Does it help if you enable live preview mode on the misc tab of the config app? If not, then then try watching live tv again, then zip and attach the pvrx2.exe.log and pvrx2.exe-native.log and I'll take a another look now that you have live preview enabled.

It Worked!

thanks so much... hopefully this will help others too!

I am building a system with the HVR 2250. I need to know how to get a hold of the SDK for the HVR 2250. What we are experimenting with is to capture Line 21 (close caption) into a text file and to covert capturing from MPG 2 to WMV. We want to master in WMV instead of MPG 2.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

where did you get a 2250?

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Its a dual tuner model, wheras the HVR1800 is single tuner.

It'd probably already work with GB-PVR. If not, then I expect it'd only require a minor tweak to the bda.ini file.
    In reading the review http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2320616,00.asp the HVR 2250 is dual tuner but each tuner does both analog and digital. If it works with GBPVR do we have to choose only two or can we have seven source 2 x QAM+ATSC+NTSC and svideo?

Martin

You should be able to setup all of those and the app will be able to work out any conflicts. It deals with the same sort of conflicts for other cards with hybrid tuners.