Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MusicLibrary2 - Version 7 Support thread.

If you post that skin.xml I'll look at adding the composer to the CS3 installer version.
    Fatman_do

HTPC: AMD XP+2500, 512MB DDR (400) ~ Capture Device: Hauppage PVR-150
    Storage: 30GB OS & Recording, 160GB Post Processing & Archive
    Video Output: HD 32" TV via eVGA Geforce 6200le 256MB AGP DVI-HDMI cable out
    Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Moderator | Tutorials | Community Skin | CommunitySkin-SVN

I've told the requester (pz1) that it should probably be an optional field....although on the media details screen it could be permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman_do View Post
    If you post that skin.xml I'll look at adding the composer to the CS3 installer version.
    I have sent the skin.xml to psycik for consideration, because I think that it is up to him as author to decide on which and how many information elements are shown.
    For me composer names are important. Others may not be interested in this information, but rather prefer other tags. One could imagine to bring the selection of the kind of information elements under control of the plugin configurator. Similarly I guess the number of information elements about the currently plaing song could be set to 3 or 4.

PS: I tend to agree with psycik on optionality. We could open a thread on description of example deviations of the standard ML2 skin.xml
    Last edited by pz1; 2008-03-29 at 09:06 PM.

I can include it as an option guys.
    Fatman_do

Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Here's the one pz1 sent me, I haven't looked at it. Also i think as part of 7.2 the @year flag is also available as part of the current playing image..

I can include it as an option guys.
    My concern is that this skin remains consistent with future releases of ML2. that's why I left the decision with psycik. Your offer is highly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by psycik View Post
    Here's the one pz1 sent me, I haven't looked at it. Also i think as part of 7.2 the @year flag is also available as part of the current playing image..
    Please note that my skin.xml has been adapted on the basis of an interim version that psycik has sent me privately. If you wish am happy to redo it on the latest version, but I cannot promise to fix it today.
    I suggest to agree on the Media details screen to just add the composer field while reducing line spacing and keep that standard.
    For the currently playing song I could make a 3 line and a 4 line version within the skin, where the 4 line is commented out by default. In addition I can add comments on how to further customise this window.
    Poll?

Pieter

Quote Originally Posted by pz1 View Post
    My concern is that this skin remains consistent with future releases of ML2. that's why I left the decision with psycik. Your offer is highly appreciated.

Please note that my skin.xml has been adapted on the basis of an interim version that psycik has sent me privately. If you wish am happy to redo it on the latest version, but I cannot promise to fix it today.
    I suggest to agree on the Media details screen to just add the composer field while reducing line spacing and keep that standard.
    For the currently playing song I could make a 3 line and a 4 line version within the skin, where the 4 line is commented out by default. In addition I can add comments on how to further customise this window.
    Poll?

Pieter
    See this thread to see what I whipped up.
    http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...d=1#post267215

I made the xml file based on the CommunitSkin's other versions to get rid of the black boxes and use theme boxes and selectors.

See what you guys think. I am open to any changes and comments.
    Fatman_do

See this thread to see what I whipped up.
    http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...d=1#post267215
    You nasty man, this way I never learn how to skin
    Just kidding, I do like your version! I have never been good with graphics.

Hi
    I've just upgraded to the latest (7.2?) but it won't scan, presumably due to the errors in the logs (attached).
    Any ideas?
    Cheers for you help

Attachment 16059
    Dual Pentium 1.8GHz, 4GB, 5TB, Colossus, NOVA-T, NOVA-HD-S2, W10 NPVR 4.2.4, 3 PCH A100, 2 PCH A110

Quote Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
    Hi
    I've just upgraded to the latest (7.2?) but it won't scan, presumably due to the errors in the logs (attached).
    Any ideas?
    Cheers for you help

Attachment 16059
    You might need to copy some stuff from Plugins/MusicLibrary2 into Plugins/common...
    Sometimes the Interfaces.Dll and possible the MusicLibraryCommon.dll may need to go into a Gbpvr\Plugins\Common directory (along with the tag readers used).
    the tag readers being UltraID3Lib.dll and/or taglib-sharp.dll