Thread: Missing Runtime Info

Missing Runtime Info

I am currently running GBPVR 1.2.13 with the latest ICL using the Community Skin Wave-Blue. When I check on a movie's Info screen I am missing the hour portion of the runtime. I went back to default Blue skin and have the same issue. Is this a skin issue or ICL? Included is a screenshot.

Thanks!

Cinema Movie Times Show Duplicate

I have GBPVR 1.2.13 with the latest ICL and Community Skin Wave-Blue. When I check out the movie times in ICL I get double listings of them. I have only 1x cinema location setup in config via Fandango selection. I removed all listings by removing the movie theater then readded just the one theater. I updated and I still get the same results. Any ideas? Screenshot attached.

Thanks!

(merged these threads to make it easier to manage)

It is almost certainly a problem with the scraper (the program which grabs all the info off the the cinema websites).

What source and cinema IDs are you using?
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by McBainUK View Post
    It is almost certainly a problem with the scraper (the program which grabs all the info off the the cinema websites).

What source and cinema IDs are you using?
    I am using the Fandango USA option and the code I have in is aahtu.

ok will try it out here and see what i can do. It may be a small change in fandango's site which has broken the scraper.
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

ok will try it out here and see what i can do. It may be a small change in fandango's site which has broken the scraper.
    Great, thanks! If you need any other info, let me know.

try this

Extract to C:\Program Files\Devnz\GBPVR\Plugins\InternationalCinemaListi ngs\ and then refresh the listings.
    My Projects

Extract to C:\Program Files\Devnz\GBPVR\Plugins\InternationalCinemaListi ngs\ and then refresh the listings.
    Worked! After the update the runtime hour is there and I only have 1 time entry for each showing. Thanks!

Fandango patch now included official build v7.1. Download from the wiki.
    My Projects