Thread: Stable! so can we have RSS feeds now?

Stable! so can we have RSS feeds now?

The torrent plugin has become my main torrent app within my home and I have now removed my fluxtorrent server from my network.

But, I would really like the RSS TV feeds, any idea when this feature is likely to be added?

This plugin after a bit of a shaky start is now rock solid for me, Great Job!

Thanks
    Let the Games begin...Round 2!
    GameZone v2.9.6 - PVRx2 1.4.7 compatible!

Quote Originally Posted by idkpmiller View Post
    The torrent plugin has become my main torrent app within my home and I have now removed my fluxtorrent server from my network.
    Thanks thats high praise indeed

But, I would really like the RSS TV feeds, any idea when this feature is likely to be added?

This plugin after a bit of a shaky start is now rock solid for me, Great Job!

Thanks
    Erm Possible... which RSS Feed do you use ?
    Regards Systemshark

Lounge: HDPC Intel i5, Asus Motherboard with Intel HDMI, 4Gb of Ram, 1Tb Disk, 60Gb SSD, Blackgold BT3595 Tuner, Hauppauge Nova T500 and HVR1700 in a LianLi C39 B Case.

Other Room : Liteon Wireless Media Centre/DVD Player

Software : Windows7 32 Bit, RedRat, XMLTV GUI and NPVR

I usually find myself back using these guys.

http://tvrss.net/shows/

Thanks

scrap that.
    The rss feed stuff within uTorrent is great. also I love the directory that is watched waiting for you to copy a .torrent file to so it can be downloaded. I have it mapped across the network as a share and its wicked.

Thanks guys for introducing me to uTorrent.

This would be an ideal plugin if it allowed you to use RSS feeds. I have several private trackers which provide RSS feeds for downloads and it would nice to download content from a 10 foot interface. I'm already using the RSS feeds support in uTorrent but sometimes it's nice to be able too add a single episode for download.