Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skins on wiki reorganized

Skins on wiki reorganized

I have cleaned up the wiki section on skins to match the format with the Plugins. This will help keep the listing updated when new skins are added automatically and removed when marked unsupported.

http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Skin/Skin

Of course, any comments or gripes welcome.
    Fatman_do

HTPC: AMD XP+2500, 512MB DDR (400) ~ Capture Device: Hauppage PVR-150
    Storage: 30GB OS & Recording, 160GB Post Processing & Archive
    Video Output: HD 32" TV via eVGA Geforce 6200le 256MB AGP DVI-HDMI cable out
    Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Moderator | Tutorials | Community Skin | CommunitySkin-SVN

Looks good.
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

Added "At a glance" to the wiki Skin page to show a preview and link to active skin pages. Making it a little faster to get to what a user would be looking for hopefully.

http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Skin/Skin
    Fatman_do

Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Geepers that was a bit deflating to my ego

I would say my skins were a bit more than
    Description:A “High Visibility” version of the default blue skin. This is ideal if the text size of the blue skin is to small to read comfortably.
    "A “High Visibility” version of the default blue skin." after all the work I put into them <grin> Maybe one of the users that use them can come up with a more accurate description <grin>

BUT having said all that I really think your change is much much better than the way it was

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    Geepers that was a bit deflating to my ego

I would say my skins were a bit more than

"A “High Visibility” version of the default blue skin." after all the work I put into them <grin> Maybe one of the users that use them can come up with a more accurate description <grin>
    BUT having said all that I really think your change is much much better than the way it was
    "A “High Visibility” version of the default blue skin, with a bunch of other stuff done to it as well. So if you are a semi-blind old fart, this is a skin for you." Didn't seem to sound good to me either.
    Fatman_do

Quote Originally Posted by fatman_do View Post
    "a “high visibility” version of the default blue skin, with a bunch of other stuff done to it as well. So if you are a semi-blind old fart, this is a skin for you." didn't seem to sound good to me either.
    lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman_do View Post
    "A “High Visibility” version of the default blue skin, with a bunch of other stuff done to it as well. So if you are a semi-blind old fart, this is a skin for you." Didn't seem to sound good to me either.
    Sounds like a good description of both my skin & me lol... but I know where you are coming from.

I will just add one word to the description & then I will be happy

Description:A “High Visibility” version based on the default blue skin. This is ideal if the text size of the blue skin is to small to read comfortably.

Well mvpmcx2 is still called a dongle! I wonder if that's better than a dumb client?

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    I will just add one word to the description & then I will be happy

Description:A “High Visibility” version based on the default blue skin. This is ideal if the text size of the blue skin is to small to read comfortably.
    I definitely think you should add...
    "It also displays excellent 'Retro-style' task images. It's perfect for semi-blind old farts and even younger folks who don't have a big TV yet..."

I can tell you guys one thing...
    1. I did not proof read
    2. or spell check
    3. or edit for content
    4. or learn to count
    Fatman_do