Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skins on wiki reorganized

I can tell you guys one thing...

1. I did not proof read
    2. or spell check
    3. or edit for content
    4. or learn to count
    I can tell you one or 2 things back!

1) is you have made such a massive improvement to Wiki!

2) is you only had 4 points about proof reading, spell checking etc. My list would have been much longer and quite boring, although I did learn to count, somewhen..... in the past. Now where did I put my spectacles.... they help me see ?

Steeb
    Last edited by steeb; 2010-01-19 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Well mvpmcx2 is still called a dongle! I wonder if that's better than a dumb client? Martin
    Yes I would say it has to be better than calling it a dumb client it is actually quite a "smart" client! Giving it that description to start with & leaving that way must be VERY deflating for your ego......worse than the description for my skin.

I think this message from you may have been missed by steeb (or not understood) & he may also have missed the lower bit in the message you posted before Christmas in this message http://forums.gbpvr.com/showpost.php...6&postcount=18 as he did change the description for mvpmc.

Anyway I took it upon myself to just paste in what you posted in that message & steeb can now edit it if feels it isn't quite in keeping with the rest of his Glossary page.

I think this message from you may have been missed by steeb (or not understood) & he may also have missed the lower bit in the message you posted before Christmas in this message
    I think a mixture of not understanding and missing lower bit of message would be 100% accurate Thanks Jaggy

I'm not really an NMT user (I have a PCH A110 out of warranty that is bricked and haven't got around to having it repaired) so am just not familiar with MVPMCX2

Anyway I took it upon myself to just paste in what you posted in that message & steeb can now edit it if feels it isn't quite in keeping with the rest of his Glossary page.
    It is all in keeping! Anyone should edit if I am incorrect. It was the community that created it, I just put it up there!

Very best cheers

Steeb