Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinema Plugin v7.3 - now with Google Movies!

For my city Google Movies has all the shows. Question is how do I enter multiple cinemas.

In the text it is said to take the text behind the ? mark. But I have 4 cinemas. Do I need to seperate it with a ; mark or another ?

Btw I've tried ; but it does only the first cinema and it does not collect show info. Behind google movies in the setup I placed the following text:

'near=den+haag&tid=545ee39e999aecca; near=den+haag&tid=6c90647e8ed6feb6; near=den+haag&tid=40b8df089266b3d0; near=den+haag&tid=c95bbf08c83915f9'

Any tips?

I think the separator to use is a comma (not at my dev PC to check).
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

I used near=den+haag and it got all the shows. Except no showing info. (see attached log)

It seems to work (will check later when I'm at home).

Maybe you can figure out what is wrong in the log. Hé I'm happy if it shows what is running where and at what time (need to have). It would be great if it can find extra info like cast, genre, director, etc. (nice to have).

Trailers are allways tricky. The more it can find the better...

Quote Originally Posted by -=TJ=-Stefan View Post
    I used near=den+haag and it got all the shows. Except no showing info. (see attached log)... It would be great if it can find extra info like cast, genre, director, etc. (nice to have)
    See posts #5 and #20 in this thead.
    My Projects
    Programs Plugin (retired) | Volume OSD Plugin (retired) | Documentation Wiki (retired)

Sorry, I'm a newbie to this plugin, and I must be missing something. When I go in to the plugin config there is no source for google.com listed. Where do I input the google.com movie theater id's?

For my reference mostly, mine are:
    'near=L6L1A3&tid=7b4862fe9af1697d, near=L6L1A3&tid=ba3f8ba1a605334, near=L6L1A3&tid=17e013016373bc35, near=L6L1A3&tid=c9d4cf5f3106c7b, near=L6L1A3&tid=80003bf530db5f01, near=L6L1A3&tid=bfe04aced95329d1, near=L6L1A3&tid=b3be6948bf59a3d9, near=L6L1A3&tid=457781b45c802912, near=L6L1A3&tid=dc5da42f2799b04f, near=L6L1A3&tid=ff6bdd7747e5ae8'

Never mind, I see now I didn't have the latest version, I have it now. Like I said, newbie.

Thank you so much; google movies works in my part of Canada

that being said, I have a piece of advice for those searching for movies in their area. I searched for Orleans, ontario and got movies in Orleans, New York but when I searched for orleans canada, I got the right theatres.

My second error was how I entered my city and country. If you enter city, country with a comma, google movies will make the comma part of the name which will interfere with multiple listings in the config of the plugin. However, if you enter city country without a comma, google movies will add a + which will not interfere with the config commas that separate the movie theatres you want listed.

I too couldn't find stockholm sweden or even all movies in Sweden in google movies. When I checked "canada" alone, I also got no movies. Is it possible that google movies is using a character set with swedish letters such that the spelling used outside of sweden doesn't work? Not likely because Beijing china works.
    PVRx2 v1.4.7|Hauppauge 150 with 45 button remote & HVR1600|Cyberlink for DVD and BDA multiplexer|
    evga nvidia gforce 6200: Pentium(R)4 cpu 2.4 GHz 3 Gb ram|Windows XP: 1 MVP

How's everyone finding Google Movies as a source?
    My Projects

Well now that I figured out how to configure my cinemas for google, my cinemas are appearing, along with the show times and the trailers.

My problem in #19 was that I was still trying to use easycinemas instead of google and the cinemas were not appearing.

however, despite ensuring that I am running the latest wizdlls and running a repair install on v.j++, I am still not getting any film details in the synopsis field. Logs attached.

btw: the updater exe still reports as being 7.2 in the log.
    “If this is the way Queen Victoria treats her prisoners, she doesn't deserve to have any.”

Any chance of attaching a .zip or .rar file, rather than a .7z
    My Projects