Thread: UltraXMLTV Enhancer 2 - Public Release

UltraXMLTV Enhancer 2 - Public Release

Let's discuss UltraXMLTV Enhancer 2 - Public Release here...
    Frank Z

I used to ask 'why?' Now I just reinstall...

Thumbs up

Zehd, thanks for all your hard work.

UltraXMLTV Enhancer 2 has come a long way since I started using it in its early development stages and has grown into a solid product!

Hopefully others will like it as much as I do and will donate to help support all of the long hours you've put in and all your headaches.

Also, thanks for taking into account some of my suggestions and taking my unique setup into consideration.

Tom

Hi Zehd,
    UltraXMLTV Enhancer 2 seems to have a problem with categories with a lang attribute (which mc2xml adds).
    if such tags are found, it writes "0 programmes found in file" to the log, even though the file is dtd compliant.

Quote Originally Posted by speising View Post
    Hi Zehd,
    UltraXMLTV Enhancer 2 seems to have a problem with categories with a lang attribute (which mc2xml adds).
    if such tags are found, it writes "0 programmes found in file" to the log, even though the file is dtd compliant.
    Hi there!

I use mc2xml on a daily basis, and have from the start of Ultra. I haven't had any problem like you suggest.

What version of mc2xml and Ultra are you using? I notice you're from Austria. Maybe there's something country and language specific.

Could you email me at zehd 1963 at hot mail dot com (take out the spaces) with a copy of your BeforeProcess xmltv file - or if its too large, I can download my own if you give me your settings for getting your channel lineup etc...
    Frank Z

Hi Zehd,
    It turns out that Ultra doesn't like the 'at' lang attributes. It doesn't mind either 'de' or 'en'.

whurlston wrote the isocodes.dll that I'm using, and I'm sure it's an easy fix. I'll let him know.
    Frank Z

Hi Zehd,
    Fix is online now. You will need to copy over the isocodes.dll and the xmltv.dll too
    Frank Z

Release: UltraXMLTV Enhancer: 2.0.3445.41490

whurlston compiled a patch for IsoCodes.dll and xmltv.dll which allows for an Austrian 'at' language attribute...

Thanks whurlston!
    Frank Z

great!
    thank you both!

Excellent utility! When is the next version coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by vogelap View Post
    Excellent utility! When is the next version coming out?
    http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...ltraXMLTV-NEWS!
    i5 750 2.67 GHz, 6 Gig, 1000 Gig, Nvidia N710
    2 x Hauppauge WinTV QuadHD DVB-T2