Thread: "Request Cannot be processed" from USB installation

"Request Cannot be processed" from USB installation

I kept getting the notorious "Request Cannot be processed" error and I tried the usb-installation. I got the error with it too. So it can't be a share problem with my XP-machine? mvpmcx2 does work when i start it with telnet with the commands from .cgi file.

Any ideas how to get it to work again?

That USB script was user submitted, I figured it was working. I just tried it and found I had to change the reference from USB_DRIVE_A-1 to USB_DRIVE_A in both GB-PVR.html and gbpvr.cgi. I also had to modify GB-PVR.html to point to

http://localhost.drives:8883/USB_DRI...vpmc/usb_a.cgi

Martin

I managed to install mvpmc to PCH's internal hard disk and it works

The only problem is that when i exit GB-PVR to normal PCH gui and then try to restart GB-PVR, error "cannot create directory" appears. The directory allready exists from the previous time, and that's why it doesn't work. After rebooting PCH it works normally.

Any ideas?

No worries, it works now

Thanks for your help again!

If anyone wants to know how to install mvpmc to PCH's internal disk, i can tell what i did.

Personally, I use a USB drive but I am sure it would be good to see your solution. Getting solutions recorded has to be well worthwhile.
    C2Duo E8400, 4GB, GE8600GT, PCH A-100, HVR2200, NPVR 1.5.31, Win 7 x64.

The only solution I support for internal hard disk installs is to use the CSI. It is nice because it has version control and it lets you do client updates from the PC.

Martin