Thread: Black Screen with New HDHR

Black Screen with New HDHR

I just got my new HDHR and everything works great from the PCH's.
    However the MVP's (running MVPMC) show only a black screen when selecting a show from the guide.

The tuner shows that it is in use with the correct show displayed. and the MVP status icons also show that the MVP is playing said show.

your help is much appreciated.
    Thanks
    -Azi
    SuperMicro PDSME+ Core2Duo 2.40GHz 6.0GB Ram | HD Homerun | (4) NMT | GB-PVR v1.5.21 | Windows 7 Enterprise x64

You are auto-starting 5 servers, so you would need to set that to 1 to get logs but it really isn't worth debugging further. In North America because of AC3 audio you will likely will not get live tv working because the audio has changed to mp2 audio and this can only be done offline. Even with transcoding the experiences are mixed.

Martin

OK, thanks.
    time to replace all my MVP's with PCH's I guess
    SuperMicro PDSME+ Core2Duo 2.40GHz 6.0GB Ram | HD Homerun | (4) NMT | GB-PVR v1.5.21 | Windows 7 Enterprise x64

Care to donate one or two of those old MVP's to a local? We're still all analog with CRT 4:3 TV's here.
    E4600 Core2Duo, 4GB RAM, Win7 Pro, Nvidia GT710, HDHomeRun Prime, NPVR 4.2.4
    On a clear disk, you can seek forever...

SURE, I have one I can give you.
    I need to try to locate the remote for it though.