Thread: Channel Logo prob

Channel Logo prob

Is it supported by 1.4.7? Im not getting the channel logos to show up. THey are the exact same name, as the channel (for example 39 History or 109 WITIDT i shouldnt have to append the .jpg file extension should i?

Quote Originally Posted by shimshady View Post
    Is it supported by 1.4.7? Im not getting the channel logos to show up. THey are the exact same name, as the channel (for example 39 History or 109 WITIDT i shouldnt have to append the .jpg file extension should i?
    Yes CLT does work with 1.4.7. The filenames should be created by the tool correctly including the .jpg or .png extension.

CLT creates a log file as it progress .. if you post that, I'll check it and comment about what going on.
    Regards Systemshark

Lounge: HDPC Intel i5, Asus Motherboard with Intel HDMI, 4Gb of Ram, 1Tb Disk, 60Gb SSD, Blackgold BT3595 Tuner, Hauppauge Nova T500 and HVR1700 in a LianLi C39 B Case.

Other Room : Liteon Wireless Media Centre/DVD Player

Software : Windows7 32 Bit, RedRat, XMLTV GUI and NPVR

I think....it worked. My question now is, are the images supposed to show up in the TV Guide screen or only when you click on the TV show and get the options on what you want to do?

They are meant to appear on the guide it's self as well as on the programme screens when you seletc a TV Show.

which OS are you on ?
    Regards Systemshark

Lounge: HDPC Intel i5, Asus Motherboard with Intel HDMI, 4Gb of Ram, 1Tb Disk, 60Gb SSD, Blackgold BT3595 Tuner, Hauppauge Nova T500 and HVR1700 in a LianLi C39 B Case.

Other Room : Liteon Wireless Media Centre/DVD Player

Software : Windows7 32 Bit, RedRat, XMLTV GUI and NPVR