Thread: Can Moviewiz scroll page by page?

Can Moviewiz scroll page by page?

I have more than 200 movies in the Moviewiz Db now and I mostly use the blue button to toggle the list between most currently added and alphabetical sorting.

But if I just want to scroll through the list to see if there is something nice, the thumb gets a bit tired.

So if I could browse the db with, for example, the channel up/down button to scroll six items per click (or the number of entries shown on screen) that would be great!

By some reason I haven't figured out yet I can't enter characters with my remote, that would have been a workaround.
    GBPVR PC: Win7 ult x64 / Intel P Duo / 2 gb RAM / Asus Extreme Radeon HD3450 HDTV
    Video: Sony 40'' LCD TV
    Plugins: MovieWiz, MLpanel, Videos library, Music Spot, WebRadio - and skin: Community WS

I just checked and channel up/down skips by page for me
    Celeron E1400, 2GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD4550 1GB, 1xHauppague HVR-2250,
    Windows 7 SP1 x64, NPVR 2.5.9

From the keyboard, the pgup/pgdn scroll 1 page at a time. Not sure if that is mapped to channel up / dn, I'll check when I get back on the pvr machine.
    NPVR Server: Win10 / AMD Phenom II X4 965 / 8gRAM / ATI Radeon 7700 Series / Hauppauge 2250
    Misc: HDHR Prime, rPI LibreElec & Amazon FireStick Kodi clients

A great, so PageUp/PageDown IS used. As I said, I have some problems with my remote.
    I just looked at the list in the wiki, not the text above...

But now I have mapped these keys in EventGhost, so it is working as it should.

Thanks for the help.
    GBPVR PC: Win7 ult x64 / Intel P Duo / 2 gb RAM / Asus Extreme Radeon HD3450 HDTV
    Video: Sony 40'' LCD TV
    Plugins: MovieWiz, MLpanel, Videos library, Music Spot, WebRadio - and skin: Community WS