Thread: XRecord - Watched too much?

XRecord - Watched too much?

Hi All.

I've used XRecord for quite some time now and my "Watched" list is getting very long. Would it be possible to group it some how?

Maybe First letter of shows first? or a serch text to start with?

Yes, I know it's already groped by show. But there are lots in there. Takes for ever to scrool down.

Or maybe pressing the letter to start with so it will jump there?

At one point I added PgUp/PgDn (Channel up/down for hauppauge remote) support to the Watched screen

I also recently added the sort mode to the Watched screen. Yellow button (Ctrl-Y) toggles sort by name or by date. Green (Ctrl-G) button reverses sort order.

The other screens have a search by first character feature. Would you want me to add the search by first character feature to the watched screen?
    2 Hauppauge PVR-150's, Celeron 2.93GHz, 1GB RAM, 1TB Maxtor HD, Cooler Master Cavalier 2, Radeon HD 2400 Pro, gbpvr 1.1.5 Blue Skin

Added the search by first character feature to the Watched Screen. It should work both in the list of shows and in the list of watched episodes for a given show (the sub menu after clicking on a show from the former list).
    2 Hauppauge PVR-150's, Celeron 2.93GHz, 1GB RAM, 1TB Maxtor HD, Cooler Master Cavalier 2, Radeon HD 2400 Pro, gbpvr 1.1.5 Blue Skin

Oh that's excelent fla.

Great job. Thanks!