Thread: Video Archive thumbnails

Video Archive thumbnails

I have a corresponding jpg for each directory and media file in the video archive so that Video Archive can display their thumbnails. After I drill a few levels down and navigate around for a while, VA would invariably start "forgetting" thumbnails. Thumbnails that were displayed previously went blank. I had to restart gbpvr for the thumbnails to be displayed again. Anyone else see this problem?

If you have wondered why you aren't getting any replies to your posts, support for the video archive plugin came to an end some time ago and the author jeff is no longer active on the forum.

http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/VideoArchive
    “If this is the way Queen Victoria treats her prisoners, she doesn't deserve to have any.”

Actually I was referring to the built-in VideoLibrary. So I called it the wrong thing. Is the built-in VideoLibrary still being supported?

yep, repost this in the support forum so sub will notice it.
    Fatman_do

HTPC: AMD XP+2500, 512MB DDR (400) ~ Capture Device: Hauppage PVR-150
    Storage: 30GB OS & Recording, 160GB Post Processing & Archive
    Video Output: HD 32" TV via eVGA Geforce 6200le 256MB AGP DVI-HDMI cable out
    Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Moderator | Tutorials | Community Skin | CommunitySkin-SVN