Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Problem with XMLTVExtras

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California, US
    Posts
    769

    Problem with XMLTVExtras

    When I run XMLTVExtras it gets the following "error connecting to database". I've also included the properties from the xmltvextras.exe file so you can see if it is the most recent.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    976
    Hi,

    someone else reported this issue some time ago, but apparently I forgot to upload the recompiled verion at the wiki.

    Could you please try and check if the attached version of the utility fixes your problem?

    -alibert

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California, US
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by alibert View Post
    Hi,

    someone else reported this issue some time ago, but apparently I forgot to upload the recompiled verion at the wiki.

    Could you please try and check if the attached version of the utility fixes your problem?

    -alibert
    It got farther but I can't say definitively that it worked. There is a server problem with Schedules Direct so I can't get a fresh xmltv.xml download (when I ran UpdateEPG.bat).

    I ran PostUpdateEPG.bat and xmltvextras.exe seemed to run this time but I got a whole lot of errors like in the screen cap below. I show the end of the list of errors because it shows that apparently a lot of entries were updated.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    976
    Hi,

    the output that you see is actually no "error", it just indicates that not all programmes from your xmtv file could be found in the gbpvr database.

    But the x86/x64 problem with the referenced sqlite assembly is gone, so I'm going to upload this release at the wiki.

    Thanks for providing feedback.
    -alibert

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •