Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Request Cannot be processed" error message

I have not played too much with it yet but so far I like it much better than the MVP, it seems more responsive.

I didn't know if it mattered which format, so I included both .htm and .mht pages. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
    Tom

Thanks Tom, I see my problem on id'ing the firmware the Syabas html is different for SD

As for responsiveness at NTSC it isn't that different sending or drawing the screens, but I find the movement smoother. The real benefit is in playback of formats the MVP doesn't support even HD with hardware transcoding.

If you find NTSC doesn't fill the screen don't forget to use --display 640x480 on the command line in startmenup.

Martin

Yep, I still have a 32" SD TV and analog basic cable and GBPVR and MVP (and now the NMT) work great for what I use them for. I record my favorite shows to watch when I have time and never watch TV real time. I did get the NMT for the ability to easily play files other than .mpg

Thanks for the tip about startmeup, I will check it out and thanks again for making the NMT so easy to install.

Tom