Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girder Channel Changer

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Aswell as {channel}, the attached update will allow you to use {channel_d1} {channel_d2} {channel_d3} and {channel_d4}. If the number is less than four digits, it'll be zero padded. You can then specify these on the command line to your .exe changer (.bat file or .exe).
    Hi sub do these {channel_d1}-{channel_d4} options still apply please? I am not sure to what the "atatched update" refers (it was removed I think), so not sure if NPVR or a USBUIRTSend thingy.
    I assume if I have 3 digit chanels I write {channel d1}{channel d2}{channel d3} in the arguments line e.g.

C:\Users\Public\NPVR\USBUIRTSend.exe
    Arguments: "C:\Users\Public\NPVR\GX-PC4312H.ir" {channel_d1}{channel_d2}{channel_d3}

So Channel 365 will be d1=3 d2=6 d3=5?

k.
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Yes, those still apply.

I think you need to use {channel_d2}{channel_d3}{channel_d4}

{channel_d1} will be zero.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Yes, those still apply.

I think you need to use {channel_d2}{channel_d3}{channel_d4}

{channel_d1} will be zero.
    That is so weird. I just tried that as a "what the heck" myself, as it just spat in 0 and then nothing else... I also changed repeat count to 4 and InterCodeDelay to 900 and it works. For all channels. You're such a guru. Thank you. Let's see if it stays... !

As an aside, what is the relationship between the _dx and Intercode delay does it wait until d1 is fulfilled until is blasts d2? if so then is InterCodeDelay still necessary and if so does it just wait 900ms until it blasts d2 after d1 is successfully entered?

k.
    ASUS STRIX X470-F AMD 2700x 4GHz | Win10Prox64 | 32GB | NVIDIA GEforce GT1030 Fanless | WinTV DMB-TH | WinTV HVR-1280 | Hauppauge Colossus | Various HD's | AC86U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | RPi2 | Sony Bravia LCD X9000F Android TV |. Frustrated that NextPVR is not working? Take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.