Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: iMONDisplayPlugin Release

I've tried in winxp compatability mode, and it does a little more... now I get:

Code:
    2014-09-28 07:58:44.426	[ERROR][1]	iMonDisplayPlugin: No Valid DisplayType detected. 
    2014-09-28 07:58:44.426	[DEBUG][1]	iMonDisplayPlugin: Unknown eventName: BUILDING_GRAPH
    2014-09-28 07:58:44.426	[DEBUG][1]	iMonDisplayPlugin: EventText: LIVE&C:\Temp\live-BBC One HD-5177.ts
    And a load of other errors too.

I dont like the look of no valid displaytype though? I thought this supported the old iMON LCDs?

The LCD is attached, if anyone recognises it...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Am I really the only person having problems with this? Using win7 and a fresh install of nextpvr does anyone have this running?

If I get time I'll compile it and see about debugging, but until I get some time any tips much appreciated!

i do but on a LIS display...there are some problems with the registry reader plugin dll but i found another reg reader plugin so i converted and that is working fine...
    i have to rewrite the lines for smartie but other than that it should get something on the display if smartie is setup right..

go into smartie config and check the device settings at top right, play with those until you get something on the display...
    [normally you should select 'imon' in display plugin for your lcd i believe]
    you can also try setting display plugin to desktop.dll for onscreen test display..[won't display to your lcd tho, just to see smartie working]
    that doesn't look like the really simple old imon displays, but as long as that software supports it you should be in business..
    does it's own software display anything?
    Hardware: HDHR Prime, HDPVR 1212, Raspberry pi2, VFD display w/LCDSmartie