Thread: Systray Notifications

Systray Notifications

Is anyone interested in having Web Radio icon in their systray with Now Playing text in the next WebRadio release? I was playing around and added this a few weeks ago and I like it, but I know some people don't like things in their tray and I don't want to bother making it configurable since there are so few users (Shoutcast broke a couple of days ago and no one has noticed so far)

The balloon comes up with track changes for 5 seconds and if you hover over it you also can get the text at any time.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Is anyone interested in having Web Radio icon in their systray with Now Playing text in the next WebRadio release? I was playing around and added this a few weeks ago and I like it, but I know some people don't like things in their tray and I don't want to bother making it configurable since there are so few users The balloon comes up with track changes for 5 seconds and if you hover over it you also can get the text at any time.
    Not something that I would get much use out of as I use the NMT's 99% of the time..

(Shoutcast broke a couple of days ago and no one has noticed so far) Martin
    This one worries me more right now......I have been listening to my own tracks "for a change" recently but I will be going back to WebRadio sometime soon & it would be nice if Shoutcast worked when I do, any chance of a patch sometime??

I mainly use NPVR on my NMT's too, but I do listen to Web Radio (minimized) when I am on the PC. No worries for now, Shoutcast is working fine here, and I probably will do an update this weekend.

Martin