Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WebRadio 3.6

Glad you got it. With the default installation of WebRadio only mp3 on Shoutcast is required so technically an external player is not necessary If the AddOns are installed non-mp3 music can be streamed but these do require an external player plus UbuStream if playing on an NMT or MVP.

Reading the wiki last night I found several issues on the wiki and I agree there is a lot of room for improvement. I encourage users to participate and keep the wiki up to date.

Martin

Martin,

Though I'd ask you if there was a way to change the subgroup "back" (directory tree [..]) image in web radio. Many version ago, maybe 3.1 or 3.2, the plugin would look in the skin root directory for folder.png to get the image used for [..] when in a sub-group. Now, the image is the folder with the transparent front and music staff which I've been unable to change. It certainly not a big deal if it hardcoded.

Thanks.

Yes I see the problem, if you want to get folder.png from root there is a bug and you need to put a folder.png in WebRadio (which won't be used) As an alternative if you have folder_music.png in _Common that will be used.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    As an alternative if you have folder_music.png in _Common that will be used.
    Thanks, That worked.