Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Music Box 4 - Version 9.2

Martin,

FYI, the @controlSelected doesn't seem to work on the playlist column.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Northpole View Post
    Martin,

FYI, the @controlSelected doesn't seem to work on the playlist column.

Thanks.
    Oops, I was setting the value on the Jukebox list. This might do it.

Martin

Thanks, that fixed it.

Great I will update the wiki tonight. Eventually I need to change default to use @controlSelected too.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by newyankee View Post
    Some others are in the database but are not displayed in artist view mode - but I think they should. Is there a mode "display all" regardles of "album or not"?
    You and I have worked offline to determine the main issue was a combination of problems, 1) files with no album tags and 2) songs from multiple albums for the same artist mixed in the same folder. I have updated the wiki with change to address this. Thanks for the help.

I don't plan on having a display all option for a folder, I considered it but sub's Music Library already has that.

Martin
    Last edited by mvallevand; 2011-07-22 at 04:28 AM.

Can you add support for
    * embedded album covers in FLAC files
    * and fanart
    GB-PVR 1.4.7 on Win 7
    Core i3 530, Foxconn H55 MX-S, Hauppauge PVR500-MCE, 250GB SATA-2 HDD, LG GGC-H20L, MCE Remote, Silverstone LC17B

Hi tm12 thanks for the feedback. I do plan on supporting embedded FLAC tagged art but I am partially reliant on sub updating to a newer tagsharp for the quality. As for fanart, from the outset I have ben thinking about the best way to support this, I don't like the fanart.jpg method. It definitely will start in the player.

Martin

Just installed and played a little with MB4. Is there a way to save a playlist for later use from MB4?

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Reddwarf, there is no specific way to build a new playlist, but the current playlist including unplayed items is saved as LastPlayed.m3u so if you built it the way you want you could copy or rename it for future use. Then when you play the new playlist you can add and remove from it. The file is a list of files too so it can be edited and restructured in notepad.

It will also play m3u files created by other good utilities out there and the tracks don't have to be in the MB4 database and it will still display the art during playback in the jukebox modes.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Reddwarf, there is no specific way to build a new playlist, but the current playlist including unplayed items is saved as LastPlayed.m3u so if you built it the way you want you could copy or rename it for future use. Then when you play the new playlist you can add and remove from it. The file is a list of files too so it can be edited and restructured in notepad.

It will also play m3u files created by other good utilities out there and the tracks don't have to be in the MB4 database and it will still display the art during playback in the jukebox modes.

Martin
    Thanks. I'v noticed that I can play playlists from Winamp

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"