Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Saf6

Quote Originally Posted by rokonn View Post
    Please provide unlocked version of SAF.
    why must we go thru this unlocking nonsense? you want donation? im back on mplayer codec pack. your lav filters came up blank for like everything.

Quote Originally Posted by bananapeal View Post
    why must we go thru this unlocking nonsense? you want donation? im back on mplayer codec pack. your lav filters came up blank for like everything.
    It's not nonsense, he doesn't want a donation and the SAF codec pack works perfectly.

If your existing codec pack works then we're all very happy for you. Don't forget to take your bad vibes with you on your way out.
    tx
    “If this is the way Queen Victoria treats her prisoners, she doesn't deserve to have any.”

Quote Originally Posted by bananapeal View Post
    Your attitude in every post has been in-your-face BS. NOT welcome here. These folks write this awesome code for free. FREE!!! And you want to bitch at them like you spent a fortune on it? Don't let the virtual door hit you in the a$$ on the way out...

Your TV provider will gladly set you up with a DVR that works easily, but for a monthly fee. This one takes some tweaking and hands-on attention from time to time. It's part of the deal. Take the easy road and just write a check every month. Your blood pressure will thank you.
    E4600 Core2Duo, 4GB RAM, Win7 Pro, Nvidia GT710, HDHomeRun Prime, NPVR 4.1.0, 2 Popcorn Hour A-100's and a partridge in a pear tree...
    On a clear disk, you can seek forever...

Hello.

New SAF is on the way
    My projects:
    SAF6 (Standalone Filters)
    HOBRing - My easy Amiga emulation
    My HTPC

SAF v.6.3.2 released (20160913)
    - LAVF updated to 0.68.1
    - MPC-HC updated to rev. 1.7.10
    - DXVA checker updated to 3.14.0
    http://hobring.esero.net/saf/binary/
    My projects:
    My HTPC

What is the proper method to update the "unlocked" version to the new version ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scJohn View Post
    What is the proper method to update the "unlocked" version to the new version ?

Thanks
    Hi.
    Just download and execute new version. Old one will be uninstalled. Then start it again. SAF 6.3.2 will be installed.
    Once you installed SAF key, all new SAF installation will be unlocked automatically.
    My projects:
    My HTPC

Cool

Hi.
    I just recieved nice email "Softpedia guarantees that SAF is 100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors."

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...F.shtml#status
    My projects:
    My HTPC

I posted on another forum too. I've been using SAF for a long time. I just upgrade to Windows Creator 1709, and now when I try to play MP4 videos from a non-admin account I get a "Preparing to Install" pop up. Everything works fine from admin account. I upgraded to the latest SAF, no change.

Quote Originally Posted by feilh View Post
    I posted on another forum too. I've been using SAF for a long time. I just upgrade to Windows Creator 1709, and now when I try to play MP4 videos from a non-admin account I get a "Preparing to Install" pop up. Everything works fine from admin account. I upgraded to the latest SAF, no change.
    Hi. Did you get lucky identify what causing this "Preparing to Install" pop up?
    This should not be caused by SAF...
    My projects:
    My HTPC