Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Advanced Remote Config

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    I found this statement "In fact, the only values that can safely be combined are Keys.Shift, Keys.Control and Keys.Alt - whose values are the key code modifier values (0x00010000, 0x00020000 & 0x00040000, respectively)" so you could adding 0x20000 or 131072 to see if it works as an Alt Key.

Martin
    Thanks! Where did you find that? 0x20000 is the modifier for Control, 0x40000 seems to work for Alt.
    I will update the wiki stuff to reflect that.

It was just an educated guess. I searched something like "enumerate alt control modifier" and went to the first msdn link.

Martin

Great wiki work going on here!

@ JP23 perhaps lose the %newwin% for glossary link to keep within trying to keep all NextPVR wiki links internal to the Browser?

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...055#post400055

or perhaps that was a bad idea? Am always willing to look at others suggestions and am truly trying not to be any kind of dictator. It is a wiki after all. But consistency in some form does help the end user???

Really great stuff

cheers

steeb

Quote Originally Posted by steeb View Post
    Great wiki work going on here!

@ JP23 perhaps lose the %newwin% for glossary link to keep within trying to keep all NextPVR wiki links internal to the Browser?

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...055#post400055

or perhaps that was a bad idea? Am always willing to look at others suggestions and am truly trying not to be any kind of dictator. It is a wiki after all. But consistency in some form does help the end user???

Really great stuff

cheers

steeb
    Hi,

If you think that's best, please feel free to make the changes. I don't really know what I'm doing with wiki links.

Quote Originally Posted by JP23 View Post
    Hi,

If you think that's best, please feel free to make the changes. I don't really know what I'm doing with wiki links.
    Hi JP23, that was my point

Do any of us know what we are doing! I will make your internal links same window for now. Does not mean that it/me is right. And once again best non-author of plugin etc wiki input I have seen, sorry others, but some really good stuff here...

cheers

steeb
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

NextPVR Documentation (wiki) admin/contributor