Thread: "Find All" for Recurring Recordings

"Find All" for Recurring Recordings

It would be nice to have a "Find All" for Recurring Recordings to quickly see upcoming episodes rather than having to scan through the Pending Recordings list trying to locate episodes.

oh, I've been meaning to bring that up... every other show details dialog has Find All, why not that one?

Also, while I'm at it, Find All has two more deficiencies:

1. In the Find All results list, there's no indication an episode is set to record.
    2. If you select an episode in the Find All results to look at the description, then hit Escape/Back, it returns to the original dialog rather than the Find All results list.
    NPVR Tech Support Sticky - - http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...931#post480931
    ---------------------------
    my server: NPVR 4.2.2/Win10Pro 32-bit/AMD A6-7400K/hvr-2250 & hvr-1250 with Winegard Flatwave antenna/Schedules Direct
    playback client: Google Nexus Player running Android 8/Kodi 16.1 (last version with good 1080i MPEG-2 playback) & X-NEWA 2.5.1

Ok. I've added 'find all' for recurring recordings in the next release. I've also added an indicator to show of a recording is scheduled.

If I find time I'll also look ate the dialog it returns to. There is a couple of awkward things in this logic.

Excellent. Thanks sub!
    NPVR Tech Support Sticky - - http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...931#post480931
    ---------------------------
    my server: NPVR 4.2.2/Win10Pro 32-bit/AMD A6-7400K/hvr-2250 & hvr-1250 with Winegard Flatwave antenna/Schedules Direct
    playback client: Google Nexus Player running Android 8/Kodi 16.1 (last version with good 1080i MPEG-2 playback) & X-NEWA 2.5.1