Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Mobile iNEWA Support Thread

Hi,

OK, created a channel group - added in 8 channels (total). No joy ... .

Thanks!

I'd like to see this work on iOS, I too am getting 'there was an error processing your request' when i try to run 'TV Guide' from my iphone as well as chrome on my desktop. This is a new install (from scratch) of NextPVR 3.5.7... I don't see anything in web.log, it scrolls too fast to catch anything important... are there things i can search for that pertain to iNEWA only?... if I can help at all with this let me know what logs are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnsBand View Post
    This fix will be in the next release of NEWA... I think it will fix your issue.....it fixed the other persons issue....
    Yes! This seems to have done the trick, my next question may be misguided, can this be configured to stream live tv?

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanfaust View Post
    I'd like to see this work on iOS, I too am getting 'there was an error processing your request' when i try to run 'TV Guide' from my iphone as well as chrome on my desktop. This is a new install (from scratch) of NextPVR 3.5.7... I don't see anything in web.log, it scrolls too fast to catch anything important... are there things i can search for that pertain to iNEWA only?... if I can help at all with this let me know what logs are needed.
    This fix will be in the next release of NEWA... I think it will fix your issue.....it fixed the other persons issue....

Stop your recording service....then put the attached in the root of npvr\web (it will update the existing file) and then restart your service and try again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by jksmurf View Post
    Just a bit of a text thingy?

k.
    Reposting.....