Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile iNEWA Support Thread

If I go to TV guide I only see one channel, the first one. I use the version that came with NextPVR 2.5.9.
    Any ideas?
    Oliver
    ------------
    Using NextPVR 2.5.9 on Win7 Home Premium 64bit on an
    Asus M4N78-AM Mainboard, AMD Athlon II X2 215, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD + NAS, 2xTechnoTrend S-2400, ATI Radeon HD 3450 with analog TV-Out on good old CRT TV (100Hz)
    My avatar shows the world's best composer!!!

Have you tried the patch a few posts up?

Yes. But I just noticed that I also have only this one channel in the full non mobile version of NEWA....
    Oliver
    ------------
    Asus M4N78-AM Mainboard, AMD Athlon II X2 215, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD + NAS, 2xTechnoTrend S-2400, ATI Radeon HD 3450 with analog TV-Out on good old CRT TV (100Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by kricker View Post
    I'm happy to report that after that patch, the guide is working. One oddity I noticed though is that sometimes when I click a channel in the guide, it takes me to the last airing show in the list and other times I am on the first show in the list. Would it be possible to add the date to the listings? Right now, all I see are times. This can be confusing when the first show listed is not at the current time. Can the guide filter out past time slots? If I check the guide at 10:00 am I would not expect to see the guide starting at 2:00 am. It is nice to see the previous airing, but I would prefer the guide would take me to the current timeslot.
    That is good news. I am currently reworking the times showing on EPG and search (which are indeed sometimes a bit confusing), so I will try to get your suggestion in as well... I'll keep you posted...

Quote Originally Posted by owilsky View Post
    Yes. But I just noticed that I also have only this one channel in the full non mobile version of NEWA....

Could you please try what UJB suggested in the thread "NEWA not in sync with NPVR"... => Try using the npvr.exe -emptyepg command and then reload your epg

And let me know if this fixed you problem. iNEWA is taking the EPG through the same API/methods as NEWA, so if the guide is no synchronized in the latter, it will not be in iNEWA either...

Quote Originally Posted by fjbpchristiaens View Post
    Could you please try what UJB suggested in the thread "NEWA not in sync with NPVR"... => Try using the npvr.exe -emptyepg command and then reload your epg

And let me know if this fixed you problem. iNEWA is taking the EPG through the same API/methods as NEWA, so if the guide is no synchronized in the latter, it will not be in iNEWA either...
    Yep...that should fix that issue....

Yes, that helped, now I see all channels. Thanks a lot!

BTW: Any chance for an option to localize times and dates? I always see 2012-10-9 while in Germany we would use 9.10.2012. And we would not use 8:46pm but 20:46, so no am/pm box in the time selector.
    Oliver
    ------------

In the new version I am working on, the date format will be changed, adding a day name. Let me check the 12-24 hours thing...

Quote Originally Posted by arkennedy75 View Post
    Does iNEWA have the ability to view a time shifted recording (ie catch up to live TV)? Thanks.
    It uses AirplayIt, I haven't tested a lot with streaming (only VLC and Airplayit)... normally if you configure AirplayIt correctly, it should...

Quote Originally Posted by fjbpchristiaens View Post
    It uses AirplayIt, I haven't tested a lot with streaming (only VLC and Airplayit)... normally if you configure AirplayIt correctly, it should...
    Would someone mind comfirming if time shifting works with iNEWA? If it does I will definately install iNEWA, otherwise I'll continue streaming completed videos with AirVideo app. Thanks!