Thread: [BUG] Recording group drop-down not properly rendering apostrophe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[BUG] Recording group drop-down not properly rendering apostrophe

This should read "She's Out of My League". Running Chrome (Version 25.0.1364.97 m) on 64bit Win 7.

ive seen this myself, I just assumed it was a problem with the EPG listings so I forgot about it

Should be easy enough to fix.

On an unrelated note, I've bought a new laptop (sold my old one in December), was really surprised how much development I actually did on a laptop and how little I did when I didnt have one.

I'm having a house built and moving in in 4 weeks time, so im pretty busy right now (I'm having to do all the networking on the house, 38 ports in total , the in wall/ceiling sound systems, I have to make a few things for the new house (shelves etc)).

I'm hoping to have development back at a fast rate in April, but hopefully release another alpha before then.

Great, thanks. I'm actually buying a house and moving in April also, which is engrossing enough without the added energy of having to oversee the building and networking :-) Looking forward to April on all fronts and available for further testing along with a friend of mine. I'm sure we'll have some feature requests too ;-)

feature requests are good, bug reports are good, complaints are good, anything that gives me a kick up the backside to do more development is good