Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [AU][DVB-T][2013] BD-F6500 (Blu-Ray with SmartHub)

However, unfortunately the screen saver is still kicking in (both recorded and live)...

For me to use this client as my main one the screen saver issue being resolved and the skipping issue is all I would need...ComSkip and all the rest would be nice but not required...

Oh, one other thing would be really nice...sound clicks on button presses...maybe a sound for the arrow keys and then a slightly different sound for other keys like select, return and the pop up menu etc.

by popup do you menu the mini guide? or the recordings popup menu (which was just added in 0.064, which isnt all that useful )

Actually...the mini guide...in saying that I do think the popup menu before playing a recording is good...I quite like that addition also...

i love the mini guide, that and the skip interval in mediaportal were mediaportal best features IMO (well best features different to every other media center/portal/player/dvr/whatever)

i just need to add support for channel groups (but the current api to get these out of nextpvr is kinda messy...)

just put up 0.067, can you test if the SAMSUNG screensaver doesn't kick in in that version?

I'm trying to disable it, but trial and error really since it doesnt turn on for me. Also trying to get the volume/mute buttons work on the tv (which doesnt effect bluray devices )

Just to let you know:

1. Installed 0.69
    2 Screensaver still comes on
    3. Skipping still not working (same issue as before)
    4. Still can't work out how to get d:\videos\wildlife.wmv to play (did as you asked in the NPVR Server etc.)

Thanks...

on my BR 2012 the screen saver kicks in so I'll test against that. according to samsung very well written documentation I'm doing everything correctly.

But their docs have a lot of incorrect code... Still trying to get the volume keys unregistered and handled by the tv.

Yay, screensaver not kicking in anymore...just need to have skipping working now...I'd say its the biggest issue remaining for me...

Oh, just thought I'd let you know in order to get an app approved with Samsung I believe you have to have all the buttons that are currently press-able (in terms of the colour keys) showing at the bottom of the screen...not sure how relevant that is but I noticed it on Plex....