Thread: Imagegrablite

Imagegrablite

I am try to "The Nature of Things" and every time it records a show hard to tell if imagegrablite is working properly.

once Npvr records the show, I thought the batch process would auto name and add metadata or the nfo files needed for xbmc. I don't know if it is working properly.

I have mce buddy converting and moving it to my library.

Acording tvdb, the show "The nature of things" doesnt use conventional seasonal numbering, instead of S## it uses the S(year) for example S2010E2.

attatched are the npvr logs...

imageGrabLite should support that naming format, if they use the year as the season on thetvdb. I have a 2009 show set to tomorrow to confirm. I notice the 2013 shows aren't on thetvdb.org yet and since it is community driven I guess you either do it yourself or wait for someone else.

you need to have the --nfo command line option if the file isn't found.

Martin

Yes as suspected if it is on tvdb.org it works ok when they use the year as season

6/10/2013 2:35p 1,538,502,700 The Nature Of Things.S2009E12.Broken Tail's Last Journey.ts

Martin

Imagegrablite

Can you please take a look at the txt files, I want to make sure i have the bat correct.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It all depends on what you want to do,

- with Schedules Direct and mc2xml use --zap2it all the time and never use --season
    - if you use xbmc/Plex I'd use --nfo on Parallel Processing and not PostProcessing

You also need the linked rules on xbmc if you want the non-renamed nfo files to be imported as tv shows and movies http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...504#post449504

Martin

Imagegrablite

What i was hoping to do is:

Comskip

Rename and create NFO and finally move to my "tv shows" library on XBMC. Also would to send a notification some how to update library in xbmc.

I have been reading a lot of the forums but just grasping some of the language or arguments of the scripts.

That get complex and I certainly am not going to debug each users scripts but I'd suggest

comskip per wiki, if you run it in parallelprocessing you you need johsonx42's wait in postprocessing
    iGL postprocessing as we have just finished discussing
    update xbmc via JSON http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...488#post452488 for each xbmc instance

Martin