Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do we have a wishlist here??

ill def add watched/not watched status.

if subtitle is in nextpvr then ill add that to the recordings screen too (any differences like this please point them out)

in nz, hardly any shows have a subtitle listed (as i expect with a lot of places) so sorting by date and showing the date is pretty much the best you can do here. we dont get ep/season numbers either (sometimes theyre in the description, but thats it).

OK thanks for that, I seem to have quite a few in the npvr database where there is a show name and a subtitle of the episode title.
    The example in the screenshots above are from downloaded TV shows and sometimes these will have the same. or close date/time, so watching them in order is nice

Other than that it is still working fine. An occasional lockup, but I suspect that is me navigating too fast and getting impatient.
    Menu navigation is noticeably faster than my low powered test server + NMT combination.

thanks again

yup screenshot def helps, i went through my recordings and couldnt find any examples of subtitles , ill just hack my db and put some in.

hopefully ill get that in the next upcoming release (its a small thing so easily done)

Another item for the wishlist please. Any chance of an option for the 24 hour clock? please.

Otherwise working fine.

possible, just need to think should we just stop at the 24 hour clock option, or should i add support for local settings...

Well, there isn't a country setting on my TV, just language. and the TV is in 24hr notation. I'm not sure there is a decent mapping between country and 12/24 hour use - more an individual preference?? I can't really think of any local settings that crop up other than number separators.
    I leave it in your good hands.....

created a locale ticket #4 for this, probably should do something similar to xbmc, should add support for different languages etc. would need to move all the strings to a separate file (which is easy enough, and i should really do before i get any further) and then also need people to translate if they want me to support their language (which people usually offer).

so would be

Settings -> Locale
    and contain something like
    - Date format -> options from [d MMM yyyy], [d-MM-yyyy] etc
    - Number format -> basically just separator of "." or "," for decimal point.
    - Clock -> 12 hour or 24 hour
    - Language -> English, English (US) etc
    and then anything else that pops up.

Excellent - thanks yet again.

Another usability wishlist item. I don't know if is just me or folk in general though - so I toss it in the air to see.

Using the 'search' function, I personally would prefer to see the programs listed left-justified rather then centred. My eyes have to zig-zag about for each line to scan the text whereas left-justified I find it less tiring slowly scanning down the list on screen.

yeah, that one makes sense, ill do that.

and i went to just go and create a ticket in the portal for it but I see you already did, thanks

I should setup email notifications on those.....