Thread: UK[UE40F5500]corrupt or missing menus

UK[UE40F5500]corrupt or missing menus

I have been getting some odd screen corruption. - see screenshots of good vs bad. Odd, Oriental-style characters appearing.
    I also note that the righthand side window seems to be not updated.

Also when I am at 'ready recordings' and click to go down into that directory/category I get an empty left half of the screen - however, if I press 'exit' the expected yes/no popup appears bun in the background the previously missing recordings show up.
    It's almost as painting the screen is playing up.
    Deleted, switched off/on and reinstalled the app with the same reproducible result. Can't say I saw this previously??
    Attached Images Attached Images   

this is a really odd one...

i can confirm, not issue with data from nextpvr. the "1 Recording" is generated by javascript and not a value from the feed. However, that is just a plain string, with (recordings.length) + " recordings", and then angular just puts that in the html. I just updated angular in version 0.174, maybe that will fix it, but errrrr not sure.

i would suggest
    - delete app/uninstall app
    - turn device off
    - install latest version
    - try again and report back

Just deleted, reset, and downloaded version 0.176 and that seems to have cured the issue. Thanks John for the prompt fix.
    You seem to have been busy as well!!.

I did notice the yellow flags to the left of a recording name - are these "viewed" flags? If so I see some shows that have not been viewed having the yellow next to them. I can't give it a thorough hammering just now, visiting time due.

Thanks again

oh, yup thats the watched status, i added that as well. just need to change it so it updates after you stop a recording and are taken back to the menu. thanks for reminding me about that one.