Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UK[UE40F5500]freezes trying to change server IP or port.

Many thanks guys, that patch fixes the lockups when loading the EPG.

Unfortunately it introduces another EPG problem. "no show details" as shown on the screen grab - 1 is NMT 2 is sammy app. I notice that it only occurs where I have set the channel number to be the same to keep things together i.e. BBC SD 101 and BBC HD also 101. In a real UK sky box, the HD channels are scattered all over and it is much nicer to have them next to each other. I though duplicate channel numbers were permitted - if not, please let me know and I'll have to do some shuffling.

many thanks again
    Attached Images Attached Images   

ill apply the patch myself and try your db again tonight when I get home.

personally i would try changing the channel numbers just create channel groups, "SD Channels", "HD Channels" and a "Favourites" one, and just use that. whats the point watching a SD channel when you have a HD one available ?

Quote Originally Posted by reven View Post
    looks like johnsonx42 might not have included it, since it was built on different build machine but appears to be fine.
    with another report that the patch is fine I'll get it listed later today. there are a couple of other patches for 3.1.1 around, I'll find the last few and get them all listed.
    NPVR Tech Support Sticky - - http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...931#post480931
    ---------------------------
    my server: NPVR 4.2.2/Win10Pro 32-bit/AMD A6-7400K/hvr-2250 & hvr-1250 with Winegard Flatwave antenna/Schedules Direct
    playback client: Google Nexus Player running Android 8/Kodi 16.1 (last version with good 1080i MPEG-2 playback) & X-NEWA 2.5.1

cheers johnsonx42

Quote Originally Posted by reven View Post
    ill apply the patch myself and try your db again tonight when I get home.

personally i would try changing the channel numbers just create channel groups, "SD Channels", "HD Channels" and a "Favourites" one, and just use that. whats the point watching a SD channel when you have a HD one available ?
    Indeed, I hadn't used groups before and they make sense. The reason for the HD and SD channels was that there is only one DVB-S2 HD tuner and three SD ones. A lot of the time I record SD as the source is not always HD and I keep a lot of stuff and size matters The old gbpvr box has around 2tb of SD recordings.

thanks again for your time.