Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movies Plugin

Movies Plugin

Dear all, I find this a very interesting thread to follow as obviously no wiki documentation has been done?

If it needs documenting then I do not mind helping but likewise from what I can follow on this thread nothing is particularly clear as hints to pointing at other threads etc? This seems to be a very hard plugin to find! If it is no longer active then ignore this post

I cannot even find a quick forum link to install and test?

Anyways up to you all, I can get a wiki ball rolling if needs be .......

I did notice a post from Grampz some moons back:

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...-Movies-Plugin

to which no-one replied?

very best

Steeb
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

NextPVR Documentation (wiki) admin/contributor

Good question. Obviously Vik is very busy, so it would probably benefit us all if you lend him a hand. This is a too good plugin to be left unknown to the profane vulgus

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf View Post
    Good question. Obviously Vik is very busy, so it would probably benefit us all if you lend him a hand. This is a too good plugin to be left unknown to the profane vulgus
    Hiya Reddwarf big smilies to you

Long time no talkies here on the forum!

Yup am happy to start the ball rolling if Vik busy in documenting this plugin. Seems like it should be on the wiki!

Very hard to even follow where it was first implemented?

You hinted at it in very early post but gave no link? Not easy to find! Can you give link and confirm still working in NextPVR 3.2.9 then I can do my deed

Lovely to hear from you

Steeb
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...11-Movies-beta

should be just about a copy paste onto the wiki but I'm totally flat out at the moment..... it isn't a plugin I use but from their comments they are using 3.2.9

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread...11-Movies-beta

should be just about a copy paste onto the wiki but I'm totally flat out at the moment..... it isn't a plugin I use but from their comments they are using 3.2.9
    Thanks Jaggy so lovely to hear you too! Flat out I understand when will we all stop trying so hard to make our world a better place

Will look into this next couple of days. Thanks for link, best I install it myself on to NextPVR server to work through it and get a good understanding before just a cut and paste job!

very best to all

Steeb

Thanks guys, wiki would be awesome. I try to keep an eye on the threads, if you have any questions...

Quote Originally Posted by vik View Post
    Thanks guys, wiki would be awesome. I try to keep an eye on the threads, if you have any questions...
    Thanks vik, nice to know you are still out there in the ether!

Basics done here:

http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Plugin.Movies

Think I have basics nailed?!!? If not can we all move to wiki section of forum?

cheers

steeb

Looks terrific to me. In order to keep others from making the same mistake I did you might put a line in the instructions on installing to extract the contents of the Movie2 plugin zip to [users/public/npvr] and not to [users/public/npvr/plugins]. If you already did that and I missed it, my apologies in advance.

Thanks steeb, looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by vik View Post
    Thanks steeb, looks good.
    Thanks vik. That was just a cut and paste job. Will tweak over the next couple of weeks to improve it

steeb