Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nfo files not deleted on show deletion?

Quote Originally Posted by ga_mueller View Post
    lol. I'm on 3.xx and have this problem also. Oh, well, storage is cheap and these files are tiny. I wouldn't worry...
    Well I have been asking about it for a while (2014-06-02), so yeah it's been there ..for a while. I am a tidy person :-). My wife hates it but it keeps order...
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

I consider this a niggle, considering how perfectly our system runs.... thanks Sub.

If you can remind me in a few days time, I'll check it out. (busy with day job stuff right now)

A wee reminder as requested, cheers sub.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.