Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting TV Listings to work

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Some people haven't noticed that the menu scrolls around past what looks like the bottom of the list.
    That's the one that threw me when I had a look at it! (guess I was expecting more items on the list)

Thanks mvallevand and gEd! That was the problem - I didn't expect that there were more menu options below those shown (vertical display).

Now - How do I get program information? It shows my channels, but not show listings. NPVR's TV Guide doesn't show any either. Is there a firewall change I have to make to allow it to access the information?

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by rgrycza; 2014-06-14 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rgrycza View Post
    How do I get program information? It shows my channels, but not show listings. NPVR's TV Guide doesn't show any either. Is there a firewall change I have to make to allow it to access the information?
    have you read the wiki, linked at the top of this page as to how to configure your Electronic Programme Guide (EPG).
    “If this is the way Queen Victoria treats her prisoners, she doesn't deserve to have any.”

Thanks - I will take a look at the Wiki.

This was it for me, too. I expected the plug-in to replace the existing guide area. Instead, it creates another entry on the main menu. To see it, you have to scroll down.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tommyr63 View Post
    I expected the plug-in to replace the existing guide area.
    Did you see that you can tick items off and on in Settings --> Plugins ... You can tick off the original TV Guide.

Plus, you can change the order of items in the menu by editing the list in config.xml.
    i5 750 2.67 GHz, 6 Gig, 1000 Gig, Nvidia N710
    2 x Hauppauge WinTV QuadHD DVB-T2