Thread: Anyone using nDroid TE on devices running Android less than v4?

Anyone using nDroid TE on devices running Android less than v4?

Just to clarify the title...

Using my Android Developer Console I can see statistics of Android OS versions that have nDroid TE installed. The console doesn't gather or report when any particular installation was last used however (today, yesterday, last month etc etc) so it isn't clear if the small percentage of installations on devices using less than Android v4 are still in use or have been consigned to a drawer somewhere).

In October, the Android devs released a new set of development tools to include new stuff for Android v5 and basically broke my development environment with no way to 'rollback'. I've spent a lot of time trying to fix the issue but it looks like I might have to remove support for any Android version less than v4.x.

Cheers,
    Brian

Both of my devices (tablets) are v4.x so no problem here...

Alex

Didn't think Ndroid was supported anymore so we have switched across to using XBMC (SPMC actually) and the NextPVR addon running within it. No real issues with the XBMC approach really.

Also our new TV runs Fred's Samsung Nextpvr app directly so no need for Ndroid on our Android Minix box now.

You snooze you lose

Use what works best for you - there must be very many permeations of software and hardware being used for NextPVR setups.

Cheers,
    Brian

I don't thing supporting before V4 is going to be effective anyway. The store app barely works on 3.x as it is. My guess this is a signal.