Thread: Highlight New Episodes?

Highlight New Episodes?

Does the TV listings plug-in provide a way to highlight new episodes of a show?

I'm looking for some indicator (an icon or asterisk) in the listings themselves (so I can spot new episodes easily), not in the expanded description at the bottom.

Hi,

the tv listings plugin decorates all shows in the grid with an indicator image (by default, file "premiere.png" in "skin\default\tv listings\") that are marked as "first_run" in the npvr.db3 database. If npvr marks an event as "first_run" during import depends on your epg source.

-alibert

Quote Originally Posted by alibert View Post
    Hi,

the tv listings plugin decorates all shows in the grid with an indicator image (by default, file "premiere.png" in "skin\default\tv listings\") that are marked as "first_run" in the npvr.db3 database. If npvr marks an event as "first_run" during import depends on your epg source.

-alibert
    I have a client/server configuration - recently noticed that the "New" image does not show on my primary client, but does on another client and the server itself. I have verified all the images are in the "skin" folder correctly and that folder is an exact duplicate on each machine. It does appear the recording images etc appear as they should on all machines....what might be preventing that "New" from showing?

Hi,

during startup of the plugin, it should open a connection to the server's tv listings database instead of the local one (based on "/Settings/Recording/ClientMode" and "/Settings/Recording/DatabaseShare" in the client's config.xml). Can you check those values on the client and/or attach the clients config.xml file as well as the logfiles of the client?

-alibert