Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: playback through PCH A110 is cropped

Yes, I'm pretty sure. On my TV (a Panasonic HDTV), the standard setting is called "full". Live TV (not viewed through the A100) looks fine-- no cropping. That's how I discovered the issue to begin with-- watching a recording of a football game while the live game was still in progress, and switching between the live feed and the recording. The difference was clearly noticeable.

The last time you posted about an NMT problem it was for 0006DC435226

Is this a relatively 'new' NMT - 0006DC43511D

If so, have you checked the internal NMT video playback settings?

Alex

I guess I'd need to see the putty.log from your NMT, but I don't think it is the NMT, unless perhaps the forced 24fps mode you are using is a problem for broadcast. Also providing a link to a 100 MB sample of one of these recording would help.

Martin

I checked the NMT video settings and Video Zoom was set to Full Screen. I changed it to Actual Size and now all appears as it should.

Thank you both for your help!

Great...

Alex

As Alexe wrote that's great, I don't recall seeing this problem posted before after all these years, but I makes sense. The Zoom button should cycle you through a few modes that are good for broadcast streams so it makes sense not to override that with the Full option.

Martin

I had the feeling that this was a recently acquired NMT and so likely to be pre-owned. I had similar problem with the first NMT I bought off ebay so ever since I've rigorously checked all the settings on second-hand devices.

Alex

I purchased a nearly new M34a for a total song off our auction site because it wouldn't display on a (NZ) TV & it was just a screwed up NMT setting that took me seconds to correct & it has been working great for me for years