Thread: Canīt get the Fm Radio to work.

Canīt get the Fm Radio to work.

When I press "Fm Radio" I get the message "You must have the LAME MP3 audio encoder installed to use Fm Radio". Downloaded "lame_dshow" and unziped it into c:\Program\LAME MP3 Audio Encoder. Did not work. Tryed to unzip it into c:\Program\devnz\gbpvr. This also faild.

Also, when i press "comics" I get the message "Error: 'Blah2' is an undeclared namespace. Line 3, posision 3."

Anyone no whats wrong.

Thanks.

Andreas

You need to run the reg.bat file that came in the lame zip file.

Comics has been removed from the next release, because the web site it relied on has changed. I think the RSS plugin allows you to view comics.

Thank you. Now it works on the computer. I can view the stations and I get the sound but not on my TV. I have the Hauppauge WinTV PVR350 TV-tuner and connected it to my TV but no sound from Fm radio or from my music library. I can view the stations as well as my music files on the screen but no sound.

Thanks

Andreas

The PVR350 is not a generic sound card, and is not able to play music.

To do this, you need to loop the tv out audio connection back into the line in on your sound card, then line out to your TV. This way both music and video play seamlessly.