Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feature Requests

Quote Originally Posted by jmcnal1 View Post
    Sorry, audio would still be streaming in the background while I'm using another app in the foreground.
    I don't think Apple allow that for streams that include video. ie, can do background music playback, but not background playback of videos.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    I don't think Apple allow that for streams that include video. ie, can do background music playback, but not background playback of videos.
    Netflix and Plex both do it so it must be possible and allowed. YouTube forces you to pay for Red to do it, but it does it too.

I've fixed the date time format for the next build I submit. There is already another build going through the review process that should hopefully appear tomorrow. I'll hold off submitting this date time fix for a few days until we see what else pops up.
    FYI: I just installed v1.2 (build 9), and the times along the top of the TV Guide screen are still in 24-hour display instead of 12-hour.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettB View Post
    FYI: I just installed v1.2 (build 9), and the times along the top of the TV Guide screen are still in 24-hour display instead of 12-hour.
    Ah sorry - missed that one (because it's not actually using a date/time object - it was a manually formed string). I've fixed it in the next build

Just purchased it; very impressive sub. I can think of a lot of things to wish for, but the most pressing (and I am guessing least likely) is comskip?

How about long and short skip?

I also tried scrubbing forwards, it worked well going a long way forward and rebuffered quickly but seemed to stall for short skips forward.

But neat interface, and great quality thumbnails (one or two didn't make it).
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by VCR58 View Post
    When using the web interface I would like to see the TV stream start when clicking the blue 'Watch' button. Instead I have to click on another arrow button to start the TV stream.
    This thread is for feature requests for the native iPhone/iPad app, from the Apple app store.

Quote Originally Posted by jksmurf View Post
    Just purchased it; very impressive sub. I can think of a lot of things to wish for, but the most pressing (and I am guessing least likely) is comskip?
    In the next update I am intending to atleast show the comskip locations in the timeline. It wont initially try auto skipping those locations (due to challenges relating to the fact we're having to transcode the stream), but it's a step in the right direction.

How about long and short skip?
    You can skip a minute at a time with a swipe in either direction.

In the next update I am intending to atleast show the comskip locations in the timeline.

You can skip a minute at a time with a swipe in either direction.
    Cool to both ta. Just had another thought - a wake up the server button?
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Sorry, I moved it to the Wishlist.

Great app!

Is AirPlay support planned? Would be great to have full AirPlay support (AirPlay continues even if you close the app, PiP, etc).

I'd also love to have the ability to sort all recordings by date rather than by name, as well as a list view instead of poster view (similar to the recent recordings view).