Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feature Requests

Hi sub - any chance of adding videos to the menu of sources (in addition to recordings and livetv)?
    Ta k
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

I can only give you a maybe on that one - it's not something I've looked at yet. The focus is more been on live tv and recordings, transport stream etc. Adding other file types brings additional complications.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    I can only give you a maybe on that one - it's not something I've looked at yet. The focus is more been on live tv and recordings, transport stream etc. Adding other file types brings additional complications.
    Fair enough, although a VIDEOS menu option would still be a very useful addition for me, even if only for ts files; maybe the NPVR server could transcode mp4s on the fly :-) ?
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Still keen on the Videos menu functionality and Comskip support sub, for both this and the Android TV App. Surely there must be lots of people who use NPVR to watch stored family vids etc ? I don’t have a problem if it’s limited to certain file types I can transcode once if need be; this would be a real game changer for me, cheers k.

EDIT .. here's another person e.g. https://forums.nextpvr.com/showthrea...Recorded-video :-)
    Last edited by jksmurf; 2019-01-25 at 12:18 AM.