Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VideoConduit - Standalone App to Import Lost TV Recordings into NPVR

Just thought i'd chime in here because i found this thread when trying to find a way to import a bunch of missing ts files after rebuilding my machine for windows 10. Every show i try ends up with a file name extension error "No files with names matching file extensions found.". I think its because all the files were recorded and saved with period delimiters and your program is probably just splitting the extension off the first delimiter period and thinking theres no acceptable extensions based on the config due to it.

Quote Originally Posted by nogoer View Post
    Just thought i'd chime in here because i found this thread when trying to find a way to import a bunch of missing ts files after rebuilding my machine for windows 10. Every show i try ends up with a file name extension error "No files with names matching file extensions found.". I think its because all the files were recorded and saved with period delimiters and your program is probably just splitting the extension off the first delimiter period and thinking theres no acceptable extensions based on the config due to it.
    Did you try to adjust the .config file VideoFileExtensionsToConsider parameter? Hmm. It seems odd that there is a semicolon ; in front of the *.ts. in the downloadable .zip file, .config file. Must have inadvertently uploaded it like that. EDIT: I've fixed it in the original post.

STRANGE/ORIGINAL: <value>*.mkv|;*.ts|*.avi</value>
    FIxED: <value>*.mkv|*.ts|*.avi</value>

If that doesn't work, do you have a screenshot of the filenames/directories as I'm not quite following your prose.
    Last edited by 27InchSony; 2019-07-31 at 01:00 AM.