Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: imageGrabLite update

What about the one in Searchlite, originally it might have been wrong.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    What about the one in Searchlite, originally it might have been wrong.
    I just checked, and the one in Searchlite was indeed the wrong one. I deleted it. And am going to test having iGL reprocess one of the recent recordings to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettB View Post
    I just checked, and the one in Searchlite was indeed the wrong one. I deleted it. And am going to test having iGL reprocess one of the recent recordings to see what happens.
    After deleting the file out of the Searchlite folder, iGL reprocessed the recordings and renamed them correctly.

I just found this new version by accident. The wiki links to version 2.0.0: http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.....ImageGrabLite
    PVR: Phenom 9150e / 4GB / XP / ATI HD 4200 / HVR-1600 / ATI HD 650 TV WOnder / NextPVR 3.9.2
    PVR2: i7-6700k / Win10Pro / 32 GB / GeForce 1070 / WinTV-dualHD / NPVR 3.9.2 / 4TB NAS

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by vmq View Post
    I just found this new version by accident. The wiki links to version 2.0.0: http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.....ImageGrabLite
    I think the wiki is still linking to the old version. Also found this version by accident (assume this one is the latest/last).
    Thanks

Recording & Playback: Core2Duo 2.4Ghz, NVIDIA 9800GT, Nova-HD-S2, Cyberlink Decoders, WinXP SP3, GB-PVR 1.3.11
    Playback 2: HP Pavillion Turion 64, Windows 7 RTM, (File Sharing Client Mode)

Quote Originally Posted by neil... View Post
    I think the wiki is still linking to the old version. Also found this version by accident (assume this one is the latest/last).
    Thanks
    When you open the 7z file, the one on the Wiki was last modified on 11-16-2014 and the one in this thread was modified on 9-25-16 so the version in this thread is the newest imagegrablite, at least as last modified.

Name:  iglversion.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  18.4 KB
    ~Paul

Setup: NextPVR, Serviio, WinTV-quadHD and WinTV-HVR-955Q. Custom Roku channel developer. Feeding Tube Advocate. About me or http://chambers.pw.

If you haven't broken it at least once, you're not doing it right.

Hi Martin,

My posprocessing.bat runs comskip and an instance of imageGrabLite.
    I find however that very often the thumbnail is off.

I know that NPVR also gets artwork and metadata from the Artwork Screen (where else).

As such, do I actually still need to run imageGrabLite?

Code:
    C:\
    cd C:\Users\Public\NPVR\Scripts\
    echo %date%,%time% - invoking comskip on %1 >>processing.log
    comskip %1
    echo %date%,%time% - comskip finished with %1 >>processing.log
    REM
    REM writeTime %1

REM  ====================================================
    REM
    REM
    REM  This will download an image to the media/shows directory.
    REM To create XBMC compatible .NFO files to preserve all imageGrabLite information, add the following
    REM line to ParallelProcessing.bat or PostProcessing.bat, otherwise use without .nfo

REM "C:\Program Files (x86)\NPVR\imageGrabLite.exe" --oid %3 --nfo

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NPVR\imageGrabLite.exe" --oid %3

REM  This will download an image to the media/shows directory and create XBMC Compatible nfo files
    REM "C:\Program Files (x86)\NPVR\imageGrabLite.exe" --oid %3 --nfo
    ta

k.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

If you use Schedule Direct for EPG data and in Settings | Recording you have 'Use S01E01 file naming format if possible' checked/ticked, then ImageGragLite will probably be less useful for you than in the past. IMHO.
    Server:
    CPU- Intel I3-4130, Ram - 8GB, HDD - 1TB, Turners - AVerMedia A188C PCIe Pure ATSC and SD Connect, OS - Win 10 Home, Router - TP-Link Archer C7(AC1750).

Clients:
    Intel NUC CPU - Intel N3700, RAM - 4GB, SSD - 128GB, OS - Win 10, Wired Ethernet.
    Laptop - CPU AMD E-450 APU, RAM - 4GB, HDD - 128GB, OS - Win 10, WiFi.

NextPVR does a more complete job of getting metadata because of the support for Schedules Direct and it also allows manual changes. i still find iGL does a better job renaming files for Kodi and Plex compatibility but that is about it.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    NextPVR does a more complete job of getting metadata because of the support for Schedules Direct and it also allows manual changes. i still find iGL does a better job renaming files for Kodi and Plex compatibility but that is about it.

Martin
    Thanks to you both. I don't use schedules direct as it is not available for my area. All my TV EPG is via TVxB strpping and via WebGrab. Movie descriptions are light or nonexistent so imagegrab used to fill in the gaps. Would the answer be different knowing this?

I often get duplicate images.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win10x64 | 6GB RAM | NVIDIA GEforce 210 | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC68U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A110 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in NextPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.