Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: NextEnd V2 Pre-Release Announcement

I did some test recordings of football on three different networks in preparation for the upcoming season. Only one extended the game (or maybe it just ended on time) and none of the post game programs were extended. With all these posts about success I'm thinking I may be doing something wrong or omitting some requirement. What information/files should I post for someone to take a look at?

Quote Originally Posted by GWCowling323 View Post
    I did some test recordings of football on three different networks in preparation for the upcoming season. Only one extended the game (or maybe it just ended on time) and none of the post game programs were extended. With all these posts about success I'm thinking I may be doing something wrong or omitting some requirement. What information/files should I post for someone to take a look at?
    You didn't include logs, but another post had them and it looks like it worked for Inside Edition after the night game. The 49'ers at Vikings recording looks like it was also extended.

There was no post games conflicts on the Sunday afternoon games based on the EPG

2017-08-27 23:01:45.135 [DEBUG][1] Sunday check
    2017-08-27 23:01:45.138 [DEBUG][1] Checking for recordings from 2017-08-27 18:35:00 to 2017-08-27 22:35:00
    2017-08-27 23:01:45.189 [DEBUG][1] Nothing to monitor.
    T
    On Saturday however there was a problem since I didn't adjust the Chargers for the move. That should be fixed for regular season

A bigger problem is you have chosen a really poor time for EPG updates. On the 25th you have "The Big Bang Theory" recording during an EPG update and during a sporting event. That time is bound to screw things up.

Martin

NextEnd monitor fail

Greetings!

I recorded a MLB game on Wednesday evening and it ended early. I checked the nextend log and there were a bunch of errors.

I tried again after a clean install of 4.0.4 and tried another game tonight. Got the same errors in the log. Attached are the logs from today and nextend.log from yesterday.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here are the scripts I use.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks I restarted the web server and it should be ok now.

Martin